Second Phase of the Civil Society Support Programme (CSSP II)
In continuation of the first phase, the Second Phase of the Civil Society Support Programme aims at enhancing the capacities of CSOs for a stronger civil society dialogue, participation and reputation with a budget of 4 million euro.
In the second phase, the following priorities are supported;,
ensuring administrative and financial sustainability,
– enhancing communication and advocacy skills,
– improving participation in decision-making processes at local, national and international levels,
– strengthening transparency and accountability,
-increasing the role of active citizenship.
The program reaches out to various target groups such as women, children, young people and disadvantaged groups through CSOs working on a wide range of fields such as health, agriculture, education, environment, food, and media.
Under the Second Phase of the Civil Society Support Programme,
– 31 projects from 12 provinces of Turkey were awarded with grant.
– Although there is no requirement for partnership, 18 projects have co-beneficiaries.
– Co-beneficiaries from the Netherlands, Germany, Italy and Austria also join the Programme with their Turkish partners.
Sivil Toplum Destek Programı II Hibe Programı kapsamında hibe almaya hak kazanan projeleri görmek için TIKLAYINIZ.